Adelaide Hills Physiotherapy, based in Stirling South Australia, is a member of The Australian Physiotherapy Association.
We are first contact practitioners, meaning that for private patients a doctor’s referral is not required for treatment.
TONY BARBER – MANIPULATIVE & SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Sports and Spinal Injuries
- Pilates and mobility exercises
- Postural and biomechanical assessments
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy (1985)
- Graduate Diploma Manipulative Therapy (1989)
- Titled Manipulative Physiotherapist (1990)
- Master of Applied Science in Physiotherapy (1993)
- Adelaide Crows physiotherapist (1993/94)
- Level 3 Sports Physiotherapist (1999)
- Titled Sports Physiotherapist (2000)
Practising in Stirling since 1992, Tony is an avid sports fan, and a proud sponsor of the Mount Lofty Football Club and Crafers Netball Club.
ROSY JONES – PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Spinal injuries
- Programs and exercises to maintain activity, balance and mobility in the elderly.
- Postural assessment and advice
- Exercise and education for self management
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma Technical Physiotherapy SAIT (1977)
- Sports Physiotherapy Certificate
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association, Musculoskeletal
Physiotherapy Australia and Sports Physiotherapy Group
- Rosy has worked in major hospitals in Adelaide, UK and Ireland and has extensive private practice experience.
MADI GRANT – PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Dry needling
- Trigger point therapy
- Chronic pain
- Rehabilitation from sports injuries and post-operative
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2016)
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia
Madi has a strong focus on manual therapy, patient education and self management strategies.
DEREK SAUTTER – SPORTS & REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
- Sports injury and rehabilitation treatment
- Assessment of conditions and creating a treatment plan
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy and positional release techniques
- Myofascial release technique
- PNF stretching and range of motion testing
- Home care stretches
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage- Australian Institute of Fitness (2017)
- Myofascial Cupping Technique – Level 1 (2019)Massage and Myotherapy Australia Member (2018)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage- Australian Institute of Fitness (2017)
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia Member (2018)
MARK JARRETT – PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Spinal conditions
- Musculoskeletal and sporting injuries
- Shoulder and knee conditions
- Childhood and adolescent sporting injuries
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons) 1999
- Masters of Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy (2012)
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia and Sports Physiotherapy Groups
- Mark initially worked at the Royal Adelaide Hospital before moving into private practice in 2007. In addition to his private practice work Mark has been a clinical educator at the University of South Australia for final year physiotherapy students (2014), and currently also works part-time in the Spinal Assessment Clinic at the Royal Adelaide Hospital (2016 to current)
- Private health fund rebates are available for physiotherapy treatments and for remedial massage sessions.
- We are a Health Partners preferred provider.
- A discount applies for pensioner and Health Care card concession holders.
- Medicare funding available for treatment of chronic conditions with a GP referral.